Clichy, 15 June - For the 2nd consecutive year, L’Oréal will present its connected beauty innovations at Viva Technology Paris, in a dedicated 150m2 space located in the Hall of Tech.
As the worldwide beauty leader and innovation pioneer, L’Oréal shines among the global players and the world’s leading tech start-ups. To showcase the latest development, L’Oréal’s presentation transverses through the different innovations by 5 brands:
• For the first time in Europe, L’Oréal will present Lancôme’s Le Teint Particulier, custom made foundation blended at the point of sale using a color-matching algorithm, and Kérastase Hair Coach Powered by Withings, a smart hair brush, capable to score the quality of hair, monitor the effects of different hair care routines and provide customized product recommendations.
• On the other side, L’Oréal will showcase its continuous commitment and improvement by presenting the upgraded Makeup Genius of L’Oréal Paris, a virtual makeup app based on augmented reality, downloaded 20 million times worldwide, and the optimized My UV Patch by La Roche-Posay, the first stretchable skin sensor designed to monitor UV exposure that has proven itself to encourage sun safer behavior and minimize the frequency of sun burns
• At the new “Look consultation” connected counter, visitors will be able to test the Style My Hair application by L’Oréal Professionnel that allows to virtually try a new cut, colours or style.
• L’Oréal Beauty Tech Corner (Founders Factory tbc)
• HR startup café with 3 partners present: OSCARh, never eat alone, monkey tie
L’Oréal will also participate with two interventions on June 16th:
• L’Oréal Industry 4.0 by Barbara Lavernos, Executive Vice-President Operations of L’Oréal, during the industrial innovation round table panel
• New Way of Marketing by Lubomira Rochet, Chief Digital Officer of L’Oréal Group (panel tbc)
Viva Technology Paris, an international event co-organised by Publicis Groupe and Groupe Les Echos is dedicated to the growth of startups, digital transformation and innovation. Now in its second year, it has attracted over 500 speakers, 20 open-innovation “Labs” and over 5,000 registrations for open-innovation challenges for start-ups. Viva Technology will be held at the Porte de Versailles in Paris from 15 to 17 June 2017.